May 12, 2013

Unsure

Outfit Details: Maxi skirt - Target, Top - Thrifted, Ring - Handmade
Have you ever had moments in your life where you just feel like you're standing at an intersection with far too many paths and you have no idea where to go? I've come across this feeling lately and of course, the rational part of my personality (which, let's be honest, is the smaller part) is freaking out trying to pick a direction as quickly and efficiently as possible. 
But, the adventurous part of me enjoys the suspense and wants to just put on a blindfold and start walking aimlessly. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Also, I just want to say thank you to my awesome, hilarious and inspiring mother for making me the most ridiculous, sometimes really weird person I am today. She always told me to never grow up, always laugh and it's better to be weird than boring. A philosopher beyond her years! haha
Love you mom. And Happy Mother's day to all of the awesome ones out there!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look. Love the maxi skirt and the cute photo with your mom <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!