May 07, 2013

Revolt Fitnes Week 1

Ok, first off, I want to apologize for the poor quality of my week one photos. With surgery and then getting sick, I haven't had a lot of time to take great photos. 

Now, I'm so excited to talk about the new program I was asked to be a part of, Revolt Fitness! This program was started by Nichole Huntsman. She is awesome and extremely inspiring. 
I'll be honest, though, this first week was not a breeze for me. I wasn't able to do as much of the hardcore workouts as I would have liked due to surgery recovery and then the cold. But I got a feel for the workouts and they seem to be challenging, but not at all impossible. I'm really looking forward to week 2, because I'm feeling healthy again and will be able to commit 100%. 
I'm hoping at the end of this, I'll have an awesome six pack! 
I plan on updating my progress weekly until I'm done.
Happy Monday, all!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a little note!