May 16, 2013

Pieces of Home in Film

I don't get to use my Pentax often and I had a bunch of film sitting around. I also realized, I've never really shared a lot of my home here, so I decided to remedy both of these problems in one. I would never say my home is worthy of HGTV, but it is my comfort zone and all of the things I decorate my home with mean something to me. The fox figurine was given to me by my best friend Megan and I will have this little piece displayed in my home for as long as I can. The quilt on my couch was hand-stitched by my Great Grandmother.
I doubt I'll ever have a catalog-worthy home, and honestly, I don't think I'd want one.

What things do you have in your home that mean the most to you?
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

4 comments:

  1. I love your bookshelf! Books are one of my favorite things to have out in my home :) My most special items are little trinkets from my grandparents house!

    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a cosy place :) Lovely cat too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back
    as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

    my website ... exercises to increase vertical

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Following your amazing blog now~
    would you like to follow back?

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    XOXO
    ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!