May 19, 2013

Nature is My Religion

Dress from sammydress.com

This weekend I spent my time in the woods down at the Taum Sauk Mountain in Southern Missouri.
It was beautiful weather, there was no one there, and I felt so at peace. I've know if pretty much my whole life, but every time I am surrounded by trees, it is reaffirmed that nature is where I am most comfortable. In all honestly, real life can be rough for me. I'm a bit of an awkward person. I will say hello to every animal I pass by, but will avoid speaking to strangers like the plague.
But the woods don't try to strike up pointless conversations with me, it just let's me relax, and just be.

I can't wait to share some of the photos from the weekend, until then, check out this awesome (and ridiculously comfotable!) dress I got from sammydress.com recently. This website has tons of amazing Summer dresses!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful here! And that dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will say hello to every animal I pass by, but will avoid speaking to strangers like the plague." - How I understand you. Not that I'm introverted, but sometimes I find it exhausting to have to talk to people. It's almost like a duty! Nature is always helpful when it comes to get a grip and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your blog. I LOVE the water color writing, the whole look and theme is awesome. I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear thank u for your comment=) ı like your style
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the long dress! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!