May 04, 2013

Mixed Up


Happy Saturday!
It's another edition of Mixed Up! Man, I feel sorta guilty I make you guys deal with my obsession for double exposures, but I just cant seem to help myself.
 I don't have a lot to talk about today. It's been a great week, I've recovered from my surgery well (although, I will admit, I wasn't very good at following the rules, oops.) had some fun, and got some art work done. Now I'm ready for a weekend filled with tasty breakfasts, thrift store shopping, movies, painting and cooking. 

Hope you guys all have a great weekend!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear from your recovery :) The last photo is sooo ethereal and dreamy, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! Glad to hear you've recovered, surgery is rough and its always nice to get back on your feet! Hope you have a nice weekend :)

    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUH-LEAASSE!!! I am LOVING these double exposures! Obsess on! I actually loved the first picture since it was the perfect crossover between city life and nature! And I'm extremely glad to here you recovered well! <3 Looking forward to your next post!
    Paweit of:
    www.vouxbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear! Love your blog! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! See you soon and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - the first and last photos are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woahw I love these photos especially the last one!

    Much Love,
    InspiringThing
    and Get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!