May 05, 2013

I Heart Florals

Happy Sunday, kiddos!
It's not the most exciting Sunday around here. I gradually got more and more sickly yesterday and today I am a phlem-producing, shivering mess. But I'm not going to let it ruin my day. It just gives me an excuse to lay on my couch and sketch while listening to music all day. Not too shabby, eh?

I feel like I've been a lady of few words lately, so I apologize I haven't had a lot of relevant or inspiring things to say. I think I go through phases where I have a total muse and then she just disappears for awhile and I'm left writing about the mundane happenings of my life. Hopefully, she'll be back soon, but for now, I hope the few words I do share along with the photos are enough to keep you around! 
Have a phenomenal day, everyone.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

Apprehension by Manchester Orchestra on Grooveshark

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is awesome!! That top is so gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon. If you need something to do while you are bored at home, you can check out some of my DIY's ;) xo

    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I follow you now! see you soon and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!
    The top has won me over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest top - I love your style! Can't wait to see more from you. -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love your top! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit, love your shoes! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the printed bottom. You look so breezy and cool.

    Following you back!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!