May 09, 2013

365 - 7

My 365 portrait project came to quite a stall during the last few weeks with the craziness that had been going on. And although, technically it won't be a 365 project anymore, I still want to try to keep up with it as much as I can. Regardless of failing the daily challenge, I feel this sort of project helps you learn a lot about yourself and your style. When I do these photos, I can compose and edit them any way I see fit, and I can become more creative with the process if I so choose. 
So I must forge on! I'm hoping to do a few portraits with my film camera now that it's getting nicer outside again. 
Did anyone else start a 365 project this year? How is yours going? And anyone that's done it before have any tips?

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

4 comments:

  1. The photos are really great. I really like the one with the ring on your hand. The black and white is perfect for the photo.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at capturing texture lady!
    I'm not competent enough to do a 365.
    Miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done any sort of daily challenges like this before, I just know that I'll miss days and won't be able to keep up. So I give you major props for having done most of it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! and I don't think you should give up, just because it's not a 365 project anymore! you could name it as you wish and keep on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!