April 17, 2013

Wood Cross Section Candle Holder

I'd been wanting something for my coffee table, but didn't know what. I saw this cross section at the craft store a few days ago and decided on this cute little candle holder. It was easy enough to make. All you need is the cross section, a drill and a large bit. I drilled 3 holes in it for candles. I used the largest bit I have, but it was just a tad small for the candles, so I had to shave the candles down just a bit, but it worked out just fine.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love it so much! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great DIY, I like how it involves a little bit of nature AND power tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Beautiful result!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You constantly inspire me, lady. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that candle diy is so cute
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally going to ask my fiance to do this for me! so glad i stumbled across your awesome blog!

    chandler

    www.broadspectrums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing and lovely idea! These turned out perfectly! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - love it!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing!Like how it turned out!What a lovely rustical touch!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qué original! Prático y encantador.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!