April 25, 2013

Tattoo Love - Megan

It's been awhile since I've done a Tattoo Love post, which makes me sad. But I have one for you today from Miss Megan. She has some beautiful work on her back that I was able to photograph from our last blog day. I asked her to explain them; here's what she had to say in her own words.

The one on the right "Beloved Mother" is for my mom who passed away when I was 14. She loved yellow roses. The middle is a Celtic tree of life encompassed with a clauddaugh representing everlasting love within my family. The left is a Scottish symbol called the Luckenbooth to represent my love for my husband and reads "To love and be loved". The flowers along the bottom represent me and my sisters. Laura is the purple hydrangea, Angie is pink hibiscus, and I'm a simple daisy, all placed in order of birth. My back piece is a collection of my heritage, my family and most of all love 

Get your tattoo featured on the blog! If you have a piece you would like to share, please contact me at epicthreadkc@yahoo and be part of my Tattoo Love series!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. I really would love to get a tattoo but I don't know where I would have it.. I would love a flower such as the pink one featured in your blog post.. but where it would suit is the question?! Hahah.

    Great post :) I'm now following, feel free to follow back.

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog ! love the whole design and concept ! now following you on bloglovin....hope you can get some time to visit my blog and tell me what you think ! hopefully follow back
    xoxo
    www.thestyletographer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for share..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!