April 09, 2013

Sigur Ros

First, let me apologize for the quality of the first two photos. I wasn't allowed to take in my dslr, so I had to take those with my phone. Not ideal, but I had to take at least a couple. The last one was taken by The Kansas City Star (local newspaper). 
Ok, if you haven't listened to Sigur Ros, you need to and if you have, you know how incredible they are. I've been to plenty of shows, but this one was completely different than any I'd ever been to. It's almost like an orchestra when they're on stage. But the films they showed while playing, combined with the lighting, it was truly an experience. I've attached one of my favorites below. If you have the time, give it a listen! Oh, and if you haven't listened to them before, just know, they are from Iceland, so it is not in English.

Happy Tuesday, All!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...
Staralfur by Sigur Ros on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. We have not heard of Sigur Ros but will check them out now. Sounds like it was an amazing show!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to say I've never really listened to their music before. Unless you count that naughty video with naked/crying Shia LaBeouf (Or however you spell his name - way too many vowels). I'm listening now on Spotify though!

    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter
    Enter this Lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! Sigur Ros is great! Look them up Megan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Sigur Ros in Wolverhampton once and they were absolutely amazing! Have you seen the film they made, Heima? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!