April 23, 2013

Newest Beard Crush

Ok, so anyone that knows me well, knows that I have a serious (and possibly bizarre) obsession with facial hair. The bigger the beard, the better. I love a well-dressed man, but a well-dressed man with a beard is just my dream. And then add tattoos into the mix and I'm in a coma. This glorious bastard is Ricki Hall. A beautiful male model/bearded god that I'm currently in love with. My friend Megan introduced me to him and I couldn't help myself but to share a little of his pure beauty with you today.
We'll be back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

9 comments:

  1. gdsfkdsklmgdlsng
    Sorry, my keyboard glitched from all the drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a beard kind of gal but I am into a scruffy looking face, especially if it's on James Franco or Ryan Gosling. And tattoos on a guy are always hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! I always liked beards :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is devine with his hair back, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With his hair slicked back or in a cap, he is devine. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy is so stylish! But unlike you, I would love a shorter beard haha :)

    Love,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!