April 01, 2013

My Weekend in Instagrams

This weekend was absolutely perfect. KC was sunny, and warm. My days were filled with nature, workouts and adult beverages and friends. Couldn't ask for more.
And I got some amazing, (and I mean AH-MAZING!) news yesterday. A good friend of mine offered to take me and my husband to see Sigur Ros on Thursday, which is a band I've wanted to see for years and years. Be prepared to see some photos from the show!

Oh, and yes I am on Instagram now. Never thought that would happen! If you feel like following me, you can find me here.

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

11 comments:

  1. Is that one on the inside of your arm a real tattoo or is it henna? What kind of ink is it?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is real! Meant to look like henna though. The tattoo artist mixed a crimson ink with a little bit of brown I believe.
      Jillian

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jillian! Great pictures...so glad you're getting good weather! I'm so ready for Spring to stop playing hide-n-go seek and finally stay around! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Love this post! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had an amazing weekend! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog girl ! Following you via bloglovin :)
    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic photos!! Hello Tattoo!!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you had an amazing weekend, the photos are gorgeous :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics, Jillian!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    I'm now following you on GFC (Juneli) and also on Bloglovin'!
    Hoping to hear back from you soon!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of this lovely photography! So beautiful. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I just love the layout and design. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin' and GFC! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jillian, I LOVE your tattoos! You have some amazing artwork. Especialy the revolvers, I need something similar on my shoulders but have 2 or 3 others I need to get first, yours look great. Such beautiful pictures too :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!