April 06, 2013

It's Spring Again...

It is a beautiful day here in KC. The sun is out, the breeze is cool and I'm totally prepared to conquer the day!
My good friend Megan is coming over today for our now monthly blog day! We get together and knock out a bunch of posts all in one day and have a blast doing it. Megan doesn't live too far away from me, but just far enough away that we don't get to see each other often, whereas a year ago, we would see each other every day. So I absolutely love the days I get to spend with her. Plus, it's a ton better to spend a day a month being creative with her, rather than everyday at a terrible job we both hated. Gotta love those silver linings, my friends.

Oh, and thanks for all of the love and support on my last blog post! It meant so much.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday and I can't wait to share some of the awesome stuff we come up with today!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. horray for sunshine! i love this photo btw ;)

    xx james
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and what a good excuse to get together with your friend. Not that need an excuse, but still!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!