April 07, 2013

Geometric Sunset

Outfit Details: Top + Skirt - Target, Wallet - Ebay, Necklace - Handmade

Luckily, this outfit was worn out on a date about a week ago, so the snow in these photos is gone.

 Today, I plan on being lazy. And by "lazy" I mean, workout for about an hour, do some painting, maybe go out and do some photography and then relax on the balcony with a cold drink. Sounds like a good Sunday to me, kids. 
Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday as well!

Oh, and PS, Sigur Ros on Thursday was probably the most amazing musical experience I've ever had. I can't wait to share some photos from the show!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

14 comments:

  1. I love these colors combo! beautiful photos :)


    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of the tee and maxi. Looks great.
    Sounds like a perfect Sunday.
    Enjoy.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does your hair always look so perfect? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lazy Sunday's are the best! Love your outfit.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhh your skirt is gorgeous!! i freaking love the colour and the backdrop for these photos is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top and skirt are both gorgeous and work really well together, love this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    my homepage; Theoriginofgods.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look. I wish I could wear a maxi skirt and I love the geometric tee. Very nice.
    xo
    Taylor
    nothing but a pigeon

    ReplyDelete

  9. Loved your post! Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your outfit. That sounds like one nice Sunday... I hope you had a wonderful time relaxing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tshirt, it looks so cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit hun and thanks for the comment.. Id love to see the tribal print leggings, do u have a post on them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this look! Adore the top and it goes perfectly with that skirt!

    Last chance to enter our giveaway - win a gorgeous skirt from Romwe! It's over in a few hours so head on over to our blog!!
    http://thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/2013/03/our-first-giveaway.html

    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable outfit!! i love the asymmetrical detail on the skirt and loveeee your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!