April 28, 2013

Deer in the Forest

Outfit Details: Top - H&M, Leggings - Rootz
I've been on a serious printed leggings kick lately. I go through fashion phases sometimes, and this one has gotten a hold on me! Maybe it'll die down soon, but until then, I am enjoying every crazy legging moment I can get. I felt these ones were so awesome that they didn't even really need accessories, not even shoes! 
What is your current fashion obsession? Do any of you go through phases like this?
Also, sorry for not posting all weekend. I have been in St. Louis for the Outsider Art Fair. I can't wait to share some photos from the trip with you!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

4 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfits and especially the leggings!!!! Love the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are way beyond cool. And I really like that first photo you posted. It looks great!

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty pics,you look beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!