April 13, 2013

Book Ring DIY

This ring DIY is so easy, it barely needs an explanation. You just need a ring blank like the one pictured, you then take a portion of a book page/newspaper page that you like and Mod Podge it on. I finished it off with a layer of poly, just to really seal it on. I chose the word lightning from an old dream book I have. Since I've been feeling a little off lately, I felt the word would help me in several ways. It would remind me that Spring is here (I love lightning storms) and lightning always makes me think of the strength of the Earth, which would in turn, help give me strength. 
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. I'm totally (attempting) making one! Great post :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so creative and I love it...Thanks for sharing and will definitely try this :)

    XOXO
    Canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way , just followed you...let's stay in touch <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!