March 12, 2013

Yearning for Spring


Being snowed in for so many days and then having nature throw in a warm day here and there and then slip right back into the cold has made me want Spring to run at me with open arms. I've been visiting some of my favorite sites and putting together my perfect Spring outfit. I'd never be able to afford it, but a gal can dream, eh?
1. Target

Oh, and I've been in the dark ages for quite sometime, but I'm finally up to date with technology and I'm on instagram now, so if you feel like following me, you can find me here.



Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Shabby Apple to win a $50.00 gift card!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

10 comments:

  1. Love it all! I am getting ready for spring as well :)

    xx
    MacK @ SoulMakes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the mullet dresses (not sure if they're actually called that, or if we just called them that at my work because it looks like a mullet haha) but I look so bad in them! I have long legs that are muscular, and it just look weird. So sad. I love the yellow sweater and would wear that, though! Bring on the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a funny name for them! BAH! I love their look. I think they're really chic.

      The Nautical Owl

      Delete
  3. I really like those gladiator sandals, they would be perfect for Coachella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow, what a cool bag!!! Here in Belgium, there's snow but it's sunny so Spring might be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pieces ;)
    you have amazing style ;)
    love the bag
    follow back, if you like. X andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pieces you put together and this look would definitely be awesome for spring!
    Which I`m also absolutely waiting for too by the way!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress! So lovely:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!