March 03, 2013

Uncaged

Outfit: Sweater - F21, Hat - Thrifted, Necklace - F21, Ring - Handmade, Bangle - Borrowed

I spent so much time indoors this past two weeks, that this weekend I decided enough was enough. Another blogger, Megan from The Nautical Owl, and I decided to have am all day blog fest. And it was a blast! Hopefully we can do it again soon (and if there are any other bloggers in Kansas City, you should contact me or Megan and join us!).

So after tromping around in the snow and freezin' my buns off, I headed to Kansas City Fashion week, which was lots o' fun. Today the hubs and I will be having a date day, going to a tasty lunch, seeing a movie and whatever else strikes our fancy. I'm so glad to be out of the house again! I hope you all are having an awesome day!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Shabby Apple to win a $50.00 gift card!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...


I Was a Cage by Right Away, Great Captain! on Grooveshark

15 comments:

  1. Cabin fever is a tricky beast for sure. I really like this sweater, it looks nice and cozy. Cute boots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater. Love the new rings you made!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shoot and outfit is stunning and chic for winter. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute-love the entire outfit and obsessed with your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweets,
    this is one chic-cosy outfit :) and I adore your bracelet!
    oh, and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    Have a wonderful evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the outfit is just amazing! love every single piece... but my fav. is the beautiful sweater... the print is adorable and it looks so unique! you have good sense for style my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is just great!! and i see that you have been slowly changing up your blog layout and refining things. it looks really great now!
    i never knew that you had a tattoo's category. i love looking at tattoos :)

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a new beauty blogger & i hope like this your stop by my blog & if your enjoy it feel free to follow :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,amazing outfit...love your style and I like your blog.;-)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your sweater - so cozy and chic... and the colors are beautiful!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with your bangle!


    theycallthewindm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh your outfit is so adorable,absolutely love it,especially your sweater!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!