March 26, 2013

Husband Outfit Post

Outfit Details: Scarf - F21, Blazer - Gap, Shirt - H&M, Shoes - Urban Outfitters

The same day I was wearing the outfit in the last post, my oh-so handsome husband was lookin' pretty spiffy as well, so I decided to snap a few shots of him. I have always really wanted to expand this blog to include (at least some) men's fashion as well, and since the hubs is such a well-dressed gentlemen, it only seems fitting to use him as a model.

Oh, and I am a happy camper today, because the sun has come out in Kansas City and it's melting the snow! Sorry, couldn't contain myself on that on. Hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

9 comments:

  1. I should encourage my bf to dress up a bit more because usually I look over dressed when we're together :(

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi! Lovely blog and great look! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) I follow you!
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, he dresses so nice! that's so awesome that your husband is so willing to be featured in an outfit post! i love his shoes!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so handsome, as always. :)
    Where did you go for this shoot?

    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. easy stylish men outfit!Would like to follow each other on GFC, FB, Twitter or Bloglovin?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post!! It is nice to see your stylish husband! :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! it makes him look really cool! :)

    http://suryamaryeti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the scarf and elbow patches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!