March 17, 2013

Deer

Outfit details: Sweater - F21, Skirt - Handmade, Necklace - World Market

First off, Happy St. Paddy's Day! I'll be spending my day eating Shepherds Pie, having a few green beers and having fun with friends. What are your plans?

I wore this outfit a couple weekends ago for a blog day myself and Megan from The Nautical Owl had. And luckily, since then the snow has melted and we've had a couple of beautiful 70 degree days since then, and it has sparked a complete sense of restlessness and excitement for the season to come. Next weekend, I'll be buying myself a whole new set of hiking gear and planning trips to several states where I can lose myself in the trees. Ah! Just thinking about it makes me antsy! Are you as excited for Spring as me?

Oh, and the winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway is Miss Taylor Hart! Taylor,  please email me at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com to claim your prize!


Keep up with us on...
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Deer by Manchester Orchestra on Grooveshark

10 comments:

  1. loving the pop of green with the necklace, I am not Irish but celebrating all the same with some drinks with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit & 70 degree weather are both amazing! and happy st paddy days to you, too! thanks for the lovely comment <3 following you now! come back and visit me!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs! I love your necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, you look sooo pretty and stunning!!! Chic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady! It never ceases to amaze me at how stunning you are. Suriously. I am so lucky to have pretty friends.

    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I wish we would have a 70º day. I think in Minnesota it might be a while... Love your blog!
    Teri
    www.ablittlelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for yuor comment. Yuo have a particular blog and i follow yuo in yuor social. If yuo like my blog do the same:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely necklace!

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pics are so great, I absolutely love your style!
    It's so pretty and unique. Please keep it up, I really can't wait to see more :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!