February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

First off, Happy Valentine's Day, all! People seem to have strong feelings about this day, they either love it or they hate it. I've never really felt all that strongly about it either way. I think any romantic thing you could do today, you can do any other day, but I also think it is nice to set aside one day to do things to show another person that you love them. 
A few days ago I read a blog post at Sincerely, Kinsey that was very inspiring to me. You should click the link and read it yourself, but it talks about doing random acts of kindness for others for V-Day. Anyone that knows me well, knows I'm a cry baby. I've cried over car commercials before for heaven's sake! And when I see people doing good deeds, I über warm fuzzies. And I don't get to spend today with my love, so I plan on going out into the world today and doing something nice for someone. I haven't decided what yet, but I'm thinking of buying a V-Day card, putting $20.00 and sticking it on someones windshield. Or making a bunch sack lunches and handing them out to any homeless people I come across. Whatever you do today, I hope you have a wonderful day full of love.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the giveaway where you can win a free large ad spot!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. hello sweetie! Thanks a lot for visiting and commenting my blog. I really like yours - it's quite interesting and I totally identify myself with it. I'm your new follower now and would love you to follow back if you like my blog as well. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
    have a nice Valentine's and I'll be back for sure
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!