February 21, 2013

Snow Day

Everybody and their cats are posting pictures of snow today, so why not? It's funny how I'm not even a school child anymore and yet I still get giddy like one every time I have a snow day. I always have so many plans for the day. Go sled, drink some hot chocolate, crochet, but I usually end up like my cat in the last photo, snoozing and lazy. Oh well, I can sip hot chocolate and crochet all while being lazy, right? 
I hope any of you dealing with the snow, hail, crazy weather in general are all safe and snuggling someone/something you love. 

Oh, and don't forget to check out the giveaway where you can win a free large ad spot!

Here's my music video for the day. Enjoy!

 

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!