February 05, 2013

New and Fresh

I'm so happy to be showing off the new blog design! I was hoping to have it ready to go by the end of the week, but the AMAZING Kelly Stahley of Kelly Stahley Design finished her work on my new design in 2 days!! Quite a hard-working gal, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new design for their blog.

In celebration of the new start, I'll be doing a giveaway this weekend. So keep your eyes peeled! And as always, thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me.

3 comments:

  1. Dang dang dang - pretty sweet design lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian the design looks incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! I nominated your blog to Liebster Award on my blog!
    http://ashtraytotheworld.blogspot.hu/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!