February 03, 2013

Channeling my inner Zooey

As much as I love my (sorta lazy/comfy) boho style, every now and then I have to put on a 50's vintage dress, put a bow in my hair and channel my inner Zooey Deschanel, because I adore her. Other times, I like to combine both of those styles into one. Today I just felt like wearing giant glasses, high-waisted jeans AND an aztec necklace. I have no interest in wearing a jersey today, although I will be sitting on a couch and having a few drinks for the game today. I hope you all have a fun-filled Sunday!

Oh, and over the next week or so, I'll be working with another designer to update the blog, so look out for the change! It should be a pretty awesome one!
xoxo - Jillian



Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and adore the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see Zooey! You look lovely, as use' (I tried to articulate a shortening of usual in type...It's quite difficult.) I want a pair of high waisted jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!