February 16, 2013

Cat Paw Print Tights

I've been lacking on tights this Winter. I'm a little ashamed of the amount of jean I've been wearing lately. But I haven't been in the mood to wear regular tights so in order to encourage myself pull out the tights a little more often, I've been trying to come up with my own tight designs. 
My first ones are these cat paw print tights. It's a terribly simple DIY, too. Place some cardboard inside your tights to stretch them out while you work. I used a stamp, but you could also used a paintbrush if you wanted to free-hand. I brushed some fabric dye onto the stamp, pressed it on the tights and repeated. I let it dry for about 30 minutes and then took the cardboard out. Then I let them dry over night and they were done! I think they turned out pretty cute!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the giveaway where you can win a free large ad spot!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

Keep up with us on...

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I want to stamp tights now. Great/easy DIY - which means that I'll probably be able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! And you make it look so easy! I will definitely have to try this.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! They look fab! I've been wearing so many tights recently that I had to go and stock up on some more...maybe I'll give this a go!

    Jo :-)

    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these turned out really well. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute :)




    www.thefirmavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man, these are seriously cute! And I also dig the turquoise boots, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!