February 24, 2013

Cabin Fever

Outfit: Top - Khol's/Revamp, Necklace - Handmade, Ring - Forever21
It's been an interesting, creative and sometimes boring few days. On Thursday the snow fell...and fell, stopped...and fell some more. Our street didn't get plowed (and still hasn't), and with a giant snow pile engulfing my car, I didn't even really try to get it out. But after being stuck inside for two days with only my cats to talk to (they're not much on deep conversation), I was getting a little stir crazy. 
But I did get a lot done. I ended up getting two paintings, two drawings, a sculpture project and several DIY projects done. So I can't say it was a complete waste of time. But I was so happy to get out and about this weekend. I didn't care how cold I was, it was better than staring out the window in longing. Who else had to deal with the snow storm?
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...
I Got by Young the Giant on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. Lovely color, and I love that the setting is in the snow. Pretty necklace!
    New GFC follower here. =00
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jillian, gracias por pasar por mi blog, el tuyo es muy hermoso, me encanta esa onda salvaje de los bosques y las plumas...
    te sigo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your blouse! I have a similarly shaped one in red with white polka dots and it is one of my fav's! Your necklace really sets off the color too!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!