February 09, 2013

Blue Waters, Teal Shoes

Outfit Details: Top - Forever 21, Jeans - Gap, Shoes - Charlotte Russe
It's been a busy, wonderful day. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I did get to spend my day with my favorite 5 year old in the world, my niece. Today was her 5th birthday and it was so fun. 
And today was also a beautiful day. We've had some unseasonably warm weather around here lately. I've tried to take advantage as much as I could, but I can't seem to get out of my jeans comfort zone at the moment. Hopefully, once it gets closer to Spring, I'll break out of the box a little bit more...
I hope all of you had a fantastic Saturday and have an even better Sunday!

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. Ah LOVE that necklace!!

    -Kelly :)

    http://creatingmyowncareer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes!! What beautiful
    Photos xxx

    Roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!