February 20, 2013

Artist Inspiration - Jeremy Mann

I have been searching for other artists to pull inspiration from lately. Something I should always be doing, but something I neglect at times. But I stumbled upon this artist, Jeremy Mann and was in awe. All of his work is amazing, but these cityscape paintings blow me away. They are almost impressionistic, but they way he creates light with the paint makes them look realistic at the same time. This is not the kind of work I would normally do, but if I ever tried a technique like this, I would feel great if I could get it to look half as good as these paintings.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the giveaway where you can win a free large ad spot!
 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. Wow I'm in love with those paintings. So gorgeous!

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I love the movement and colour in these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!