January 03, 2013

Wall Lamp DIY

My husband doesn't like when we take the Christmas tree down. He loves the lights, and really, I do too. So I decided to make something for him. By using some twinkly lights, a frame, some wax paper and some cut cardboard packing material (you can find this at the post office or office supply stores), I made a cute and modern wall lamp. I just tacked the lights to the inside of the frame and then glued wax paper over the frame. Then I used some metallic gold paint to dress up the cardboard and then glued that to the frame as well. We've been falling asleep with this wall light on every night since I made it.
I hope you all had a great Thursday!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool. You are so creative.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea, I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!