January 06, 2013

Snow + Sun

Outfit details: Cardigan - Thrifted, Top - H&M, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Target
It's been a wonderfully creative weekend so far. I have been painting like a mad man and it feels great. My husband and I attended First Friday (which is Kansas City's monthly art show) with a friend and I got all kinds of inspiration. Today, I'm relaxing, painting some more and brain storming DIY projects. Yay for productivity! I hope you all are having a great Sunday as well!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Adore the outfit as well <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you at Antioch Park? They have stepping stones like that! Love this outfit. Casual and professional :)

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit & really pretty photos. i love the place where you took them.

    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not expecting are you?? Great photos but that last one seems like you're giving us a sneak peak of a bump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I'm aware of! haha I thought it was just the shirt pooching out.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!