January 14, 2013

Old People day with Friends

Over the weekend, we got to spend an awesome day with some of our favorite people, Megan and Wes. We spent the afternoon shopping the local Farmer's Market, then drinking some hot tea and playing Rummy. We felt like some old married couples, but it was great!
I knit, crochet, cuddle with my cats and enjoy a good black and white film, so I already feel like an old lady anyway. I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, I love shopping at farmers' markets!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea photo is amazing! You should print that and sell that shiz :) I miss you already, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!