January 17, 2013

365

I've been working on my 365 photo project. I plan on trying a variety of styles of photography, but in the beginning, I want to focus on simplicity and gradually work my way up to some more creative shots. It's interesting working on these photos though. It isn't for a specific project, it isn't for pay, so it allows me to have complete freedom with shots and editing. Which, in turn, means that I can try things I may not have tried before and learn new skills and techniques. It's been very rewarding so far and although I'm sure I'll miss some of my days throughout the year, I'll keep at it as often as I can and hopefully the end result will be a better photographer. Every now and then I'll share some shots from this project.
Did any of you resolve to try this project? How is it going for you so far?
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. I'm also doing a 365 project. I'm finding it a bit difficult at the moment as I've barely left the house as I've been revising for exams, so my photos haven't been as creative as I would of liked. I'm still enjoying it though, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. glad to see that your going to do it! love your new layout btw.

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com
    Victoria Secret Facebook Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your commitment to do a 365. And, I adore you tattoos, don't cha know?

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!