December 03, 2012

Silver and Gold Wreath

Even though Winter is my least favorite season, the Holiday's are probably my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about giving people gifts and decorating. As I start gettin' festive up in here, I wanted to share a few of the things I'm making for my home. The first thing I made is this silver and gold wreath. I found all of my supplies at Joann's, (which are 50% off at the moment, by the way). The last few years, I've done wreaths that are very colorful, a lot of red and green. This year I wanted to go with a different color scheme. Who else is making their own wreaths this year?
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. :) Now I have that "Silver & Gold" song from Rudolph stuck in my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!