December 09, 2012

Night Out

Where to start...
My husband and I had a great weekend seeing a lot of good friends. New projects were worked on, and we even had a little time to be lazy, which doesn't happen often.

Vegan week went really well. I made lots of tasty stuff, had a couple of failures, but you can't win 'em all. The great thing is, I've felt more energetic, less bloated, and I haven't really craved anything I couldn't have other than sushi. I plan on continuing the diet for as long as I can. I might slip up at times, but with how good I've felt all week, I don't think I can just give it up now.

This vegan week wasn't just to help me have more energy. I've been reading about hollistic ways to help treat PCOS, which was a main reason for the diet change. Doctors have said in the past that I will most likely have to have surgery and possibly have an ovary removed, but I am determined to do what I can to prevent that, so changing my diet, decreasing my alcohol intake and exercising, I think I might be able to (at least partially) clear up my condition. Do any of you have any experience with this? What were your results?
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. oh no! i hope everything is okay with you and that you don't have to have surgery! eat lots and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables!! i heard that you can really turn your health around by doing this. i'll be praying for you!

    and good luck continuing your vegan diet. hahaaha... sushi~ yeaa idk if i can do without THAT one.

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com
    Enter my Naughty or Nice Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!