December 13, 2012

New Art Works

I recently had the opportunity at a new job at an art studio that will be extremely fun and rewarding and in preparation for the job, I've been on an art bender. You may have noticed the lack of DIY projects on the blog lately and that's because I've spent most of my time painting or drawing instead. So I wanted to share a few of the works I've done in the past week. The first two are watercolor, which I don't work with often, but found myself mesmerized by the process. The third painting is acrylic on canvas and the last is acrylic on wood. I'm not exactly sure when the art bug will die down a bit allowing for the craft bug to flourish again, but I'm not too worried about it. Gotta go with the flow, right?
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


1 comment:

  1. That watercolor work is phenomenal! Reminds me of what you said you'd like to do with your hair. I've been experimenting with watercolor on wood. Super fun! :)

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!