December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012 was quite a roller coaster of year for me. My husband and I celebrated our first year of marriage,  worked hard at expanding my artistic skills, and I dealt with a lot of health issues that I'm (fingers crossed) starting to fix. But as awesome, inspiring and educational this year has been, I think 2013 is going to be even more so. I'm so looking forward to big things. I don't really have any resolutions for 2013, other than sticking with the healthy eating I've already started and learning lots of new things and skills. I hope you all had an amazing year and I wish you all the best in the next.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” 
― J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring

xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!