December 27, 2012

Embroidery Re-vamp

I know nothing about embroidery to be honest with you. But I had this little half sleeve cardigan I was wanting to do something with. So I bought some multicolored thread and decided to try out making some patterns with my sewing machine. It was an interesting little experiment and I don't think it turned out half bad. I'd like to try a bigger, more complicated design on a lighter background. What do you think, have any of you tried this? How did it turn out?

Oh, and how were your holidays?
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

4 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I love it. It's very you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out incredible! You're so talented.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! I think it came out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this and you made it look so easy! It probably would have taken my forever. Love the blog as well.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!