December 11, 2012

Dip-Dyed Top

I found this cute cotton and lace top at F21, on sale for $3.00! I snatched up, knowing I would use it for a project. I decided to dip dye it, which I found to be more difficult that I thought! I ended up getting dye on places I didn't want dye, and I have no idea how it happened. But the way I did it was I mixed my dye in a large bowl and I dipped the shirt in to where I wanted to dye to end, but only left it all the way in for a minute. I then continued to pull the top out of the dye a little at a time, about every 10 minutes. Then I rinsed it out and let it dry.

Alright, time for a day off, but unfortunately, instead of doing fun stuff like work on projects I have to do lame grown up stuff today. Stupid Adulthood. I hope you guys all have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!