December 28, 2012

Contest for Free Ad Spot for January!

Hey everyone! In the spirit of the holiday's, next month I'll be offering three free ad spots on the blog! 
All you have to do is get one friend to either follow the blog (via GFC or Bloglovin'), "like" our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter! Once you've gotten one friend to do one of those things, leave me a comment or send me a message at epicthreadkc@yahoo.com by the end of the weekend. The first three to leave a comment or contact me, will get hooked up with a free ad spot for the month!

I want to take a second to just thank all of my loyal readers. You guys have a special place in my heart. It means so much to me that people that I've never even met take any interest in my life and hobbies and if it weren't for you, this blog would have ended long ago. So thank you!
xoxo - Jillian
Keep up with us on...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!