December 30, 2012

Comfy Cozy

Outfit Details: Sweater - Gifted from Husband, Pants - H&M, Shoes - Rocket Dog
I've felt a little lazy lately. It's been the first week or so we've actually had really cold weather and it went from 50 degree weather, directly to freezing, so we had no time to gradually ease our way into the cold. And I don't do well with cold. So instead of going to getting supplies for projects that I need, I've been wrapped in a Harry Potter snuggie instead. I'll get back on track soon enough, though, because I can't stay un-busy for very long before I start getting stir crazy.
But I am hoping to get out of the house today, but I'm facing a tough decision. I want to see The Hobbit, my husband wants to see Le Mis...what to do?
I say we just go see both in one day. He thinks I'm joking. I'm not.
Have a wonderful, fantastic Sunday, everyone!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


1 comment:

  1. I love your sweater. I would say go see both films too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!