November 15, 2012

Knotted Headband

I love this DIY. It was easy and looks really cute. I used roped yarn. The knot looks seems a little complicated at first, but it's actually very simple. I actually looked up a video on Youtube to walk me through different kinds of knots and this is the one I settled on. Once you tie your knot, make sure and glue or sew an elastic band on the back side so that it will stretch. Wrap some fabric or leather around the seams between the rope and the elastic and you're good to go!

In other news, my birthday was great! My husband got me a brand new yoga mat and is taking me art supply shopping today. He took me to a Spanish Tapas bar last night that was absolutely delicious. Couldn't ask for more. I hope everyone has had a great week so far and continue to have an even better weekend coming up!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful...love it.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My roommate has a headband that looks just like that...bet it was way more expensive though!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!