November 11, 2012

Canadian Tuxedo

You know, for the longest time, I couldn't get myself to buy a denim shirt. I wear jeans 90% of the time in the Fall, so denim on denim? Yeah, I wasn't feelin' it. But I found this cute denim button up at H&M recently and couldn't resist pushing my fashion boundries. And in the end, I was pleased with the result and it didn't end up looking like a Canadian Tuxedo like I was thinking. What are you thoughts on denim tops? Awful or adorable?

Now I'm going to spend a wonderful lazy Sunday with my husband. It's rainy and cold outside today. The perfect excuse to cuddle on the couch under a blanket.
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

3 comments:

  1. Man, I have been obsessed with denim lately. I just got a new jean shirt from the thrift for $3 and it looks awesome with my brown pants. I also got a jean jacket, jean vest, and another jean shirt (Target). Of course, I wear them all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxy! Really like that denim shirt. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love denim shirts!
    I practically live in mine. Haha

    daniellerace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!