November 24, 2012

Burlap Flower Centerpiece

I'm a little sad, because we are currently in the process of finding a new place to live and since we will most likely be moving in a couple of weeks, we are hesitant to put up any Holiday decor, like a Christmas tree. But I haven't been able to help from at least putting together a few small things. Burlap just seems to be a great decor/crafting medium during the Holidays, so I made these burlap flowers as part of a small centerpiece. They are very easy to make. Just use some wire stems, and hot glue the burlap around the stem, like you would a paper flower. It makes for a cute and rustic Holiday piece.

In other news, I'll give a heads up. I normally post outfits whenever I have one to post, but I always post them on Sundays if not any other day of the week. There will not be an outfit post tomorrow though, because my Husband and I have been running around like crazies this week. We've spent almost 24 hours in the car the past 4 days and we are beat. We will most likely spend our day tomorrow making chili and being super duper lazy!

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving with their friends and family and are having a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!