November 18, 2012

Birthday Outfit

Outfit details : Top - Urban Outfitters, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Target, Cuff- Brass Armadillo, Necklace - Handmade

So my birthday was a success. I'm looking forward to what 26 has to offer me. Sometimes it's weird saying I'm 26. I remember when I was in high school, I had a cousin who I looked up to. She was my hero and she was in her mid 20's when I was about 15. I remember looking at her and wishing I could be as old as her and thinking that it would take a million years to get there. And my early 20's flew by in a flurry of school and work and fun. So here's to being a grown up!
I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as always! Happy birthday!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!