November 03, 2012

In the Trees

Outfit details: Top - c/o Oasap, Pants - H&M, Necklace - Handmade, Shoes - Rocket Dog

My husband and did a little exploring in the beautiful Fall weather. It was so nice out, I was able to wear this awesome asymmetrical tank I received from Oasap a few days ago. This is my favorite time of year. The colors of the trees are like a painting and I try to soak all of that beauty in to my being. It's like therapy. The past week I've felt an overwhelming sense of calm and peacefulness I haven't felt in quite some time, and I'm loving every minute. I'm about to embark on a whole new adventure in life and I'm excited and a little intimidated, so this feeling of content is not in the least bit taken for granted.  I hope you all are having an amazing weekend!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!