October 18, 2012

Vintage Market KC

While on vacation Ross and I found this maze of building full of the most eclectic items I've seen in one place. I love finding new places like this all tucked away just waiting to be discovered. I also love promoting local businesses, so I had to take advantage of both of these and show of a few photos from Vintage Market KC. If you live here, or end up making a visit, you should definitely stop by this place.
If you'd like to see more, you can check out their cute little website here.
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


2 comments:

  1. This place looks great! I love wild little shops like this. Portland, OR is full of them!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I bet! I am dying to make a trip to Portland actually. I have friends that have lived there and they say it is absolutely beautiful there.
      - Jillian

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!