October 21, 2012

St. Louis Style

Ross and I had so much fun on our week off, and the cool, breezy weather was the perfect opportunity for me to wear a comfy, cozy sweater I found at H&M, paired with this awesome fringe back I bought at Target.
But no more vacation for us for awhile. Today is back to business after lots of fun. Yesterday I helped shoot a wedding and a couple of days ago we had a pretty interesting Halloween party, which I'll probably share a few photos of soon. But first, lunch! And then work. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...


1 comment:

  1. That bag is great! I have a fringe bag that I bought at H&M a few years ago that is sadly starting to fall apart.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!