October 20, 2012

Scrap Fabric Table Runner

I sew on a fairly regular basis and I always end up with bins full of scrap fabric that I don't know what to do with. I also recently had a little candle mis-hap that resulted in the table getting a little...well, worn in. So I wanted to cover it up a little until I can refinish the top. So I made a small table runner out of some of those scraps of fabric I had left over. Have any other ideas on what to do with all that left over fabric?

Alright, it should be a busy weekend! Today I'm going to help shoot a wedding with MonPhotography, tomorrow more photo shoots and lots of projects to work on. Yay productivity!
xoxo - Jillian

Keep up with us on...

1 comment:

  1. WOW so nice !

    XX Luba
    Well Living BLog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!