October 29, 2012

Last Minute Halloween Costume - Fox Mask

So what do you do when you're invited to a costume part a day before the actual party? You make the easiest and cheapest thing that you can think of at the time! You can get these blank masks at the craft stores for about $2.00. I already had a stock-pile of fur at home. All you have to do is create a long nose out of a toilet roll and glue it to the mask. Make two ears out of sturdy plastic or cardboard and glue those on as well. Glue on your fur and cut around the mask and holes for the eyes. Last, I used some felt for the nose and the ears. Simple as that! This could be a great idea for a kids costume as well.

Now, time to go wear my mask with pride! Luckily, one of my friends will be wearing an owl mask she made, so we'll be little woodland creatures together.
xoxo - Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. The coolest thing I've seen yet. I might do this so I can be something besides "the fireman's mom".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!