October 28, 2012

Jesse James Land

Well, my husband is in good ol' California. And I'll be spending my day trying oh-so hard to be productive. 
I'm also starting a 30 "cleanse" starting today. It seems this time of year, my body knows the cold is coming and all it wants is for me to store it up with as much disgusting food as possible. And most years, I give in, but not this year. At least I'm going to try really darn hard to fight it. I'm not even sure what kind of cleanse I'll be doing yet, but today I'll be starting with just water and organic smoothies, and then I think I'll just be eating fruits, veggies, nuts, and protein. I guess, somewhat like Paleo, but I will probably still intake a little dairy. I'll most likely keep the blog updated with how it is going. Wish me luck!
xoxo - Jillian

The Legend of Jesse James by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis on Grooveshark

7 comments:

  1. I always love the music tracks on your posts!

    http://thewardrobe-project.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not even November yet and I've already gained a few! Yikes!
    A cleanse is a good idea!

    Also, where did you get your boots? They're adorable!

    daniellerace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! It's ridiculous.
      And I got the boots at a shop in Springfield, MO. called Kaleidoscope last year. But I'm sure you could find some online. They are just crocheted boots. And thank you!!
      -Jillian

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I totally know what youre saying by doing a "cleanse"!! My body seems to know when winter comes and tries to protect me from that cold weather. :P its crazy, how the body changes when it comes to the end of the year. Well, I think its not easy to say no to all that amazing autumn and winter beauties like cookies, hot chocolate, etc. Well, spring will fix our winter accomplishments, right?! ;) keep up with your plan, but make yourself happy around christmas time ;)
    Love&Peace,
    Betty from http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I totally know what youre saying by doing a "cleanse"!! My body seems to know when winter comes and tries to protect me from that cold weather. :P its crazy, how the body changes when it comes to the end of the year. Well, I think its not easy to say no to all that amazing autumn and winter beauties like cookies, hot chocolate, etc. Well, spring will fix our winter accomplishments, right?! ;) keep up with your plan, but make yourself happy around christmas time ;)
    Love&Peace,
    Betty from http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the setting of this. So very cool.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!